Happy New Year my friends!
I hope that your holidays were fun-, family- and food-filled! I hope you were able to connect and spend time with loved ones, both near and far and I hope your souls were nourished.
While I did step away for the past two weeks, I’ve been busy getting the blog ready for the new year and I’m excited for what is planned.
First up, will be the Declutter series that my No Place Like Home friends and I are starting this Friday, January 6. I don’t know about you, but when I have a large task, it always helps me to be held accountable and to have a reward at the end. To that end, we will be giving away a $150 gift card from The Container Store! To enter the contest, stop by the blog each week for the next 4 weeks, starting Friday, and share your declutter challenges and successes. We are looking forward to decluttering our spaces with you!
- In preparation for THE DECLUTTER, check out the suggestions from Houzz.
- And Zen Habits has even more suggestions for getting organized.
- Angie has some great suggestions for organizing your kitchen. (Do you see a trend here?)
- While I’m not saying this is a resolution of mine (only because I’m not a resolution-maker), I will say that I need to me more mindful of this.
- I love a good update! Check out how Sherry updated a light fixture with…what?…galvanized buckets from WalMart?
- My friend Robin joined several other bloggers to decorate a Habitat for Humanity home over the holidays and it turned out fantastic. Check it out here.
- While I love just about everything about KariAnne’s dining room, those floors!!! (OK…and that fabric bolt holder!)
Well my friends, those are my musings for this Monday.
Thanks for stopping by to visit today, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. And when you leave a comment…ah, it makes my heart sing!
I have published printable PDFs of several of my most popular knit patterns and printables and have made those available to all of my subscribers. Come back and check every now and again. I will continue to add patterns and printables to this page as we go along.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. Or, you can subscribe by clicking the box right below. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library, but if you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time,