Hi friends, back again with a little round up of great things.
- Right off the bat, you must watch this video and then watch it again. It is lovely and I go back and forth between watching the face of the singer (the talented Daniela Andrade) and her pup and can't decide who adores who more. Except I do know that I adore the whole video, her voice, her pup and the song. Enjoy. Thanks to my friend Jenny for finding this gem.
- I am having several of my girlfriends over tomorrow evening for our annual Christmas gathering. These Pomegranate Martinis will be served and surely enjoyed by this fun crowd.
- Yvonne at Stonegable has such exquisite taste and style and captures it all so well with her camera. Her Christmas tablescape (such a funny word!) is just lovely, complete with a ‘snow table runner', boxwoods and stars.
- Don't forget about the Unclutter Your Nest Boot Camp in January. I'll be back next week with the calendar so you know what to expect. But in the meantime, pay close attention to your Christmas decorations as you put them out or when you start to put them away. Are there some that might give someone else more joy than they give to you? If so, donate them to Goodwill, the ReStore or a similar outlet.
- Along those lines, be mindful of your digital clutter. Courtney Carver, on her Be More with Less blog, outlines tasks that we should be doing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to keep our digital world uncluttered.
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today. I really appreciate your company and hope you’ll stop by again soon. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right. I usually send out 2 emails a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox.
Right now, subscribers to Nourish and Nestle will receive a free, downloadable Measuring Equivalents Chart overlaid on a watercolor lemon. You can see it here. Sign up to our email list (on my right sidebar) and we’ll send it to your inbox within 24 hours! If you are already a subscriber and would like a lemon measuring equivalents chart, send us an email with ‘lemon chart’ in the subject line and we’ll send you one too!
You Might Also Like:
From Glum to Glam: Upcycle a Bench
Window Frame Picture Display
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Chicken Satay Rice Bowl