I'm back with a round-up of what caught my eye or made my mouth water this week.
- Marie at Proud Italian Cook always has recipes that entice. This Scallops with Pea Puree recipe is no exception. Simple, quick and delicious!
- O.K. Full disclosure, I went to Smitten Kitchen's page for her Potato, Scallion and Kale cakes, but guess what popped up instead? These Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Kismet? I know those pancakes will be good, but it just wasn't a fair competition.
- Several years ago I read and embraced Gail Blanke's book Throw Out Fifty Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life. I'm revisiting the book and its theory and will be sharing my insights.
- As if I needed more motivation to use metallic paint in my world, I stumbled upon this post at BHG.
- I found this free app, called PaperKarma several months ago as a way to reduce my junk mail. All you have to do is take a photo of the address of the junk mail sender and they'll do the rest to get you taken off of their mailing list! Always looking for ways to reduce the amount of stuff that comes in to my home. It's available for Android and iOS platforms.
Please come visit again. The easiest and most convenient way is to sign up on our email list and whenever there is anything new, we’ll send Nourish and Nestle updates directly to your inbox.
Until next time,
You Might Also Like:
Maple Bacon Muffins
Homemade Mincemeat Pies
Homemade Gingerbread Syrup
[contact-form][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]