…or made my mouth water!
Lots of good looking food and ideas floating around the weberverse this week. Here's a few that got my attention:
- Learning Calligraphy is on my artsy bucket list. Julie Blanner is been kind enough to send a tutorial to me for 5 days that will help me achieve this goal.
- Have you ever heard of Sugru? I hadn't until I got a post from Bower Power extolling its many virtues and convincing me that I NEED some. I am anxious to get my hands on it for a couple of fix-er projects around my house!
- Real Simple has a great article entitled 16 Kitchen Skills Every Home Chef Must Know. Just when you think you know it all, BAM, someone comes along and disabuses you of that notion. I found the tip on checking your meat thermometer accuracy especially useful. So simple, but hadn't thought of it before.
- My family is getting really excited for our hiking trip in Austria this summer. In preparation, we are thinking about foods for the hike that we can easily transport in our suitcases. Beef Jerky is one of the items we plan on making before we go and Jaden Hair posted her recipe for Korean Beef Jerky which we will certainly try, probably in the next week.
- We are hosting my son's Robotics Team end-of-year party this weekend and need some vegetable sides. This Roasted Sweet Potato Salad from Eating Bird Food may be just the ticket.
Well, I'm off to finish laying out pine straw and cleaning my house in preparation for a busy weekend. Hope your weekend is great!
Right now, subscribers to Nourish and Nestle will receive a free, downloadable Measuring Equivalents Chart overlaid on a watercolor lemon. You can see it here. Sign up to our email list (on my right sidebar) and we’ll send it to your inbox within 24 hours! If you are already a subscriber and would like a lemon measuring equivalents chart, send us an email with ‘lemon chart’ in the subject line and we’ll send you one too!
Please come visit again. The easiest and most convenient way is to sign up on our email list and whenever there is anything new, we’ll send Nourish and Nestle updates directly to your inbox.
Until next time,
You May Also Like:
Chicken Satay Rice Bowl
Grilled Za'atar Chicken and Cumin Eggplant
Cilantro Chickpea Salad