and made my mouth water! Hope your week has been a good one! We're gearing up for a graduation and a graduation party in a mere couple of weeks, so we've been working around the house and slowly but surely, getting stuff done. I did find the time to peruse the blogs, bloggers and their content in the blogosphere and make note of a couple of cool things:
- My friend, Misty Sansom, has a great blog dedicated to helping you find out what your purpose in life is and how to achieve it. She's made available several great tools to help you discover your true purpose. With my first fledgling leaving the nest real soon, her posts have been timely and thought-provoking to me.
- My friend Marie at DIYAdulation has some great tips for helping you or someone you love deal with the inevitable embarrassing moments that crop up in our life.
- I've been purchasing organic foods as much as possible since my children were born, and definitely from EWG's list of The Dirty Dozen. This short (less than 2 minutes) documentary from Sweden provides information on some of the effects of organic v non-organic foods on your body. It is one of the primary reasons we began our organic veggie garden
- I've been using Gail Blanke's Throw Out Fifty Things book for quite a while(I will be encouraging you to join the fun soon) and this article from PureWow caught my attention. Not sure if 37 is my number, but I definitely find myself wearing the same things over and over, so I can see me moving towards that number.
- They had me at Cinnamon Rolls! But making them easy with store bought pizza dough sealed the deal. Think I'll be a popular mama this weekend!
Well, that's a lot to process and a bit of an ‘all over the place' list, but hope you find something good to noodle on today.
Right now, subscribers to Nourish and Nestle will receive a free, downloadable Measuring Equivalents Chart overlaid on a watercolor lemon. You can see it here. Sign up to our email list (on my right sidebar) and we’ll send it to your inbox within 24 hours! If you are already a subscriber and would like a lemon measuring equivalents chart, send us an email with ‘lemon chart’ in the subject line and we’ll send you one too!
Please come visit again. The easiest and most convenient way is to sign up on our email list and whenever there is anything new, we’ll send Nourish and Nestle updates directly to your inbox.
Until next time,
You May Also Like:
Chicken Satay Rice Bowl
Grilled Za'atar Chicken and Cumin Eggplant
Cilantro Chickpea Salad