Good Monday Morning Friends!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend…those of us in the U.S. enjoyed a great Superbowl game last night. I know that the Patriot fans might not agree, but it’s a good game when it comes down to the very end to determine the winner. And talk about some great commercials!!! I had several that I really enjoyed…
- The Toyota ad featuring the challenges that Paralympic skier Lauren Woolstenscroft was uplifting…
- A little potty humour, but Bleep Don’t Stink was hilarious!
There were several others that I really did enjoy, but in lieu of filling this post with youtube ads, I’m going right to my all time fav…
What was your favorite? Are the commercials your favorite part of the Superbowl?
Some of these are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission off of the sale of these products, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- Now, this could take a little time to set up, but once established could save lots of time and last minute trips to the grocery store.
- What are you reading now? Thanks to the recommendation from my mom, I am going through Louise Penny’s Inspector Gamache series. I would move to Three Pines tomorrow and have a wee crush on Armand Gamache. They are mystery novels, but in addition she is such a talented writer who has created a lively and well formed cast of characters. Because patience is not one of my virtues, I am not reading them in order, but still enjoying them very much. If you do want to read them in order, here is the list. And can I just say…I love finding a good series! Takes away the anxiety of finding ‘the next book’ for a wee bit anyway.
- Did you get an Amazon Echo for Christmas? My parents gifted me with one and I absolutely LOVE having her sit in my kitchen. My most favorite skill thus far? The ability for me to tell her to add items to my grocery list…which I can do when my hands are covered with whatever foods I’m chopping up. I have created lists for my grocery store, Costco, my hardware store and my craft store. So, all I have to do is tell her what to add to what list! And BAM…it shows up on my shopping list on my phone…just like that! It’s truly magical.
Well, maybe not quite magical…you do have to put the Our Groceries app on your phone…but it’s free!
And since we are all friends here, I can confess that since Christmas I gifted myself with an Echo Dot (Echo’s little sister) who sits on my desk in my office. So now I can add things to my list in two places in my home! I know, I know…I’m getting sucked into the technology vortex. Don’t judge.
- Are you thinking Valentines’ Day treats? Not only are these pretty to look at, but I imagine that they are rather tasty too.
And there you have it my friends…my interweb musings for this Monday in February.
I do hope you have a fantastic day.