I wasn’t going to do it this year…really. I had no intention to decorate for Halloween. My kids are well past all the Halloween hoo-haa and my house was already
Can you believe that this great ‘marble tray’ is made from one of those very inexpensive acrylic frames? I’ve always loved the look of marble. As such, it’s no surprise
As promised, I’m back with my final Fall and/or Thanksgiving table adornment. I started with a fringed linen tablecloth and napkins, followed it up with needle felted acorn napkin rings
- View nourishandnestle’s profile on Facebook
- View nourish_nestle’s profile on Twitter
- View nourishandnestle’s profile on Instagram
- View nourishnestle’s profile on Pinterest
- View https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4a6YNZcSB4uKhfku-wb-1w’s profile on YouTube
- View https://plus.google.com/b/104439695649853277616/’s profile on Google+
Hi there, I'm Lynn. I'm in my happy place when I'm cooking, baking, creating, crafting, diy-ing and gardening. You too? Hey, we should be friends!
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and read more about me and what you can expect here.