This policy gives you the information on how we use any of your personal info that may be collected from your use of the website https://www.nourishandnestle.com/
Nourish and Nestle and Nourish and Nestle Enterprises, LLC are owned and operated by Lynn and Terry Spencer. For the purposes of this policy, we are the data controller of your info. If you need to contact us concerning anything related to this policy, you can email us at [email protected] or by mail at Nourish and Nestle · 206 Causeway Drive · P.O. Box 102 · Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480-1735 · USA.
If your personal information changes you can update your information by emailing us with the updated information or by clicking the “update subscription preferences” link at the bottom of our emails. If at any time you desire to discontinue receiving our emails and updates, you can email us or click on the “unsubscribe from this list”. Unsubscribing from our list will prevent us from sending you our new content and updates via email and will impact your ability to access our Subscriber Benefits Library.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we must have legal grounds for processing your personal info. Our legal grounds are as follows:
- Consent by virtue of the information you are provided upon your subscription to our site, consenting to our communications to you, using that information to provide email updates and subsequent visits to our site and access to our Subscriber Benefits Library
- To enable us to analyze the data relevant to your usage of the site for the legitimate interests of our business to deliver for you relevant content, for us to properly manage, administer, and grow our business
Personal Info We May Collect From Your Use
- Email Address
- Your business name (if any)
- Any personal info you post on the site
- Info about how you use our site
- Your marketing and communications preferences
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit, pages visited, how often you use the site, technical info about the types of device used to visit
- Any other information that you directly provide to us through our subscriber form, by email or otherwise such as by providing comments on the site
How We Will Use Your Info
To provide you with the latest content, news and general information about the site or other goods, services and events which we may offer that you have indicated may be of interest to you by your usage of the site
- To provide and maintain our site
- To notify you about changes to our site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our site
- To monitor the usage of our site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention of Data
We will also retain data on your usage of our site for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including personal info, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal info, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal info if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements – e may disclose your personal info in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Nourish and Nestle Enterprises, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal info, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Nourish and Nestle will take all reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal info.
Whenever made possible, you can update your personal info directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your personal info, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed of what personal info we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You may at any time unsubscribe from our list by writing us by post at the address listed above, by sending us an email or click on the “unsubscribe from this list”. Unsubscribing from our list will prevent us from sending you our new content and updates via email and will impact your ability to access our Subscriber Benefits Library.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the personal info we hold about you
- To rectify any personal info held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of personal info held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you provide
- You can request to obtain a copy of your personal info in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Service Providers and Cookies
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our site, to provide the site functions on our behalf, to perform site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our site is used.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party service providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our site.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects, and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
Nourish and Nestle has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party service providers.
- Affiliate Program Participation
The site engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
In addition, the site also participates in the following affiliate marketing programs:
Commission Junction http://www.cj.com/
Rakuten Linkshare https://rakutenmarketing.com/affiliate
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found here http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ or at the browsers’ respective websites.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal info, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal info from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.