Need a hostess gift for a Christmas or Holiday gathering? Print these free Christmas Wine Bottle Tags, cut them out, attach the bottle neck tags to your favorite bottle of wine, and BAM…you have the perfect gift!
After the success of my Thanksgiving Bottle Neck Tags, it was only appropriate that I follow them up with some Christmas Wine Bottle Tags. I may have had too much fun figuring out the ‘pairings!’
Print off one or both of the sheets and you’ll be ready with a welcome hostess gift, last-minute or unplanned-for gift.
Sheet #1 has Christmas Wine Bottle Tags with the following pairings: “Pairs well with filling stockings”, “Pairs well with trimming the tree”, and “Pairs well with Christmas Carols”
Sheet #2 has Bottle Neck Tags with these pairings: “Pairs well with wrapping presents”, “Pairs well with fruitcake”, and “Pairs well with mistletoe”.
What You Need for Your Wine Bottle Tags
Some of these are affiliate links, and I will earn a small commission off the sale of these products, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- Card Stock For my Thanksgiving Wine Tags I used Kraft (brown) Card Stock. You can find it at Amazon. For these Christmas Wine Tags, I switched and used a parchment white cardstock. or if you have a Michaels close by, order it online and they’ll have it ready for you when you arrive!
- The PDF, which you can access below
- Paper Cutter Not absolutely necessary, but will surely make cutting easier. I use my paper cutter, which I’ve had for 20 years all the time.
How to Print the Tags
These Christmas Wine Bottle Tags come in two different sets.
- Download the PDF Click the button for the set of Christmas Bottle Neck Tags that you would like.
- A PDF will open up with your Wine Tags. You can then download them to your computer.
- Print the PDF. When your print window opens up, make sure to choose the ‘Fit to Printable Area’ option under ‘Scale’
- Fold along the fold line.
- Cut out your Wine Bottle tags. I used my paper cutter for all the straight lines. When it comes to the center circle, poke a hole with scissors or a hole punch. Then I found that if I cut 2 legs of a triangle, with the hole I poked as one of the corners, it was very easy to cut the rest of the circle out.
- Place over the neck of your wine bottles!
And just like that your wine gift is just a wee bit more special!
Bookmark this page or pin the following image to return back to these Christmas Wine Bottle Tags.
Thanks so much for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me!
If you want to ensure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the pale green box on the right or click here. I usually send one email weekly so I won’t inundate your inbox. I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
We will only use your email address to send you emails, no more than 1-2 weekly. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns and other printables. Check back often as this library will continue to grow. Please know that you can unsubscribe anytime by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails.
And you can access many of the products I refer to on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or use the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit.
I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…