We are getting down to the brass tacks of Christmas my friends. I am busy wrapping and shipping and organizing and prepping for the big day. My son is home and my daughter comes home next week and I would really like to have most of the ‘chores’ done so that we can just chill while my babies home.
Can we be really honest here?
The internet really comes in handy. (I know, Captain Obvious here)
With a computer, a printer and some scissors, technically you would never need to buy another gift tag.
I’ve rounded up free printable gift tags for you to use to finish up your Christmas wrapping.
- My friend Patti…who always has the best projects, prepared these lovely gift tags. There is an assortment of ‘styles’ in her printable, something for everyone!
- Sara, at Major Hoff Takes a Wife, designed fun, argyle, gift tags.
- I have been collecting nutcrackers forever, so I do love these Nutcracker Tags
- And who doesn’t love a red truck with a Christmas tree!
- Sweet little tags from my 3 Little Kittens.
- More sweet, pastel gift tags from Hey Let’s Make Stuff.Bold, brightly colored 2-layered gift tags from Sarah Titus
- Watercolor gift tags from A Few Short Cuts.
- Colorful gift tags from Color Made Me Happy.
- Sara at Ruffles and Rainboots has so many charming gift tags. These Santa Coat tags are my favorites.
I do hope these come in handy to you over the next week. Bookmark this page or pin the following image to refer back to this roundup of free printable gift tags.
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today.
Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 2-3 emails a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
By subscribing to Nourish and Nestle, we will only use your email address to send you emails (no more than 2-3 per week) that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
And please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all of our emails.
You can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…