Nourish and Nestle is a paid endorser for the Levoit in that we received compensation for support of the Levoit Core400S Smart True HEPA Air Purifier. However, the opinions shared here are my own.
While we are lucky enough to not be plagued by severe food or airborne allergies, as a family we are inconvenienced each spring and summer by certain plant and grass pollens. So much so, that when Levoit reached out to me in the middle of pollen season this year to ask if I would like to try their brand new Core400S Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, my response was a quick “Achoo, Sniffle YES Sniffle, Cough PLEASE!”
Here are my observations thus far:
- There is a Dust Sensor on the unit which senses the number of fine particles in the air. I tested the sensor by keeping my windows open for a bit to let dust and pollen in. When I turned it on, the level of dust was 21, which slowly decreased down to 1 through the 3-stage filtration process.
- I really like the Automatic setting. On the Automatic Setting, it adjusts the fan speed according to the particles in the air.
- Unlike air purifiers I have owned in the past, this unit pulls the air from 360 degrees.
- This Air Purifier is QUIET! Here’s a video sharing just how quiet it is on the second-lowest fan speed.
- I don’t like to have any light in our room at night, I can turn off the display so that the unit is completely dark, even though it is still running and purifying the air.
- I can control the unit via an app on my phone.
- This unit will clean the air in our bedroom (about 400 square feet) 5 times per hour. Two anecdotes about that; my mom recently stayed at our home while we were out of town and commented that even though she had the A/C off in the room, that she felt that the unit kept the air circulated and fresh. And my husband, admittedly one of the least observant people on the planet, commented recently that he noticed a difference in the freshness of the air when he walks in our bedroom.
- I am happy that there is an indicator on the unit to tell me when to clean or replace the filter, one less thing to worry about.
So, all in all, I am very pleased with our new Levoit Core 400S. I typically suffer more in the fall with Ragweed, so I am anxious to put it to the test then.
And Pin the following image to refer back to this review of the Levoit Core400S Smart True HEPA Air Purifier in the future.
I hope if you are considering this unit, that this review was helpful to you! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be glad to try to answer them.