Why, hello there my friends.
I am sitting here enjoying a beautiful sunrise this Monday morning and reminding myself that I need to do this more often. The gentle, morning sun is casting a delicious glow on all that it touches.
Did you watch the Oscars last night? So good to see Bette Midler! And Melissa McCarthy and Brian Tyree Henry…oh my heavens…hilarious! And is it just me, or was there just a little chemistry between Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper?
Some of these links may be affiliate links and I may earn a small commission off of the sale of these products, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- Are you chomping at the bit to get your garden started? Free Garden Layouts Plans and Planting Guides here.
- A pretty runner for your spring table PLUS it has wee pom poms!
- It’s always a good week for Random Acts of Kindness.
- Oh, this tomato soup sounds DELICIOUS!
- I’m not sure I could do any of these, but if you could… how to use raw garlic to boost your immunity.
- Very actionable tips to rewire your brain for happiness.
- I’m not a Twitter regular, but I do love this account:
oh don’t mind me. i just love you
— Thoughts of Dog (@dog_feelings) February 8, 2019
- And speaking of doggos, they like pretty things too.
- Hmmm…had never considered painting my faded outdoor umbrella!
- Some great tips to design a room that stays current.
- This is heartbreaking.
- 5 things to try when you are feeling uninspired.
- Reading and enjoying Where the Crawdads Sing. What are you reading?
- Did you take the ‘survey’ in the email? If so, thanks ever so much. If you didn’t, please pop back over to the email and let me know whether you would like to continue to receive emails from me when I publish a new post or if you prefer a weekly summary instead. Thanks in advance.
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today.
Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 2-3 emails a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
By subscribing to Nourish and Nestle, we will only use your email address to send you emails (no more than 2-3 per week) that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
And please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all of our emails.
You can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…