Good Monday Morning my friends!
You know that feeling when you had a weekend perfectly balanced between laughter with friends and great productivity? Well…we had one of those weekends! Terry and I just walked through the yard admiring how great it looks after an all-dayer yesterday…my palms are getting sore from all the high-fives!!
I spent a good deal of time squaring away our porch…which had been the depository for all things ‘outside’ after the move; stuff needed to be moved, stored, tossed or arranged. While working out there, I spied this little Scaveola leftover from I don’t know when. My parents have been out of this house since last April, so it wasn’t from last summer’s planters. In any event, this little survivor has managed to root itself in the mortar and survive the fall’s hurricane and the winter’s frosts. She’s a reminder that we can all do hard things with a little perseverance and grit!
Have you watched ‘Call the Midwife’? This show is so up my alley…not sure why I hadn’t watched it before. I’ve watched 2 episodes of season 1 and with a total of 8 seasons…I’m sitting pretty happy right now!
Some of these links may be affiliate links and I may earn a small commission off of the sale of these products to help defray the costs of operating this site, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- Packing a suitcase with Marie Kondo
- Some great ideas for Frugal Gifts from the Heart.
- Did you watch CNN’s documentary on the Apollo 11 mission? It was excellent. On this 5oth anniversary, why does everyone want to go back to the moon?
- Need an idea for your bumper crop of jalapenos?
- So, I might just need to paint a chevron wall, just because of this video. (But the type A in me would need to use tape against the lines to prevent any little bloops)
- Not sure how this happened, but with everything else going on I’ve managed to get a good bit of reading in! If you like a good thriller, I am Pilgrim might be just what you want. It was definitely one of those ‘can’t put down’ books for me. I followed it with The Silent Patient…which was very good. I think I would’ve enjoyed it more if I hadn’t been given a clue before I started it…so I won’t share that clue with you…you are welcome. I am now reading A Visit From the Goon Squad, which is thoroughly enjoyable! One of those books that really has me marveling at the creativity of some authors.
- Five maps that show how connected we really are.
- A quick and inexpensive sofa refresh.
Well, my friends…I’m off to run errands and get some stuff done around here. Hope your day is wonderful
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today. Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 1 email a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
When you subscribe to Nourish and Nestle, be assured that we will only use your email address to send you emails that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit patterns, crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
Please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails.
Did you know that you can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page? You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…