I’d be lying if I told you that, years down the road, I still loved every project I made.
It’s just the truth, some stand the test of time better than others.
In putting out my decorations this year, I reflected on those ‘creations’ that I still love pulling out year after year.
In no particular order,
Here are my favorite Christmas projects…
- OK…I might have lied a little about the ‘no particular order’ because this Santa’s Sweet Shoppe window might truly be one of my all-time favorite projects. It was something that was a spur of the moment decision and really quite easy to make. This is it’s 3rd Christmas and having it hang in my kitchen just flat out makes me happy.
- Making these cinnamon gift tags and using Gingerbread Men as my ‘theme’ made for a delightfully sweet Christmas.
- We have long had the tradition of gifting ornaments at our Christmas Eve dinner. My mom started it years ago and now I have picked up the mantle of finding ornaments that fit each person’s personality. When my kiddos decorate their own Christmas tree, in the not too distant future, they will have a stash of ornaments that they have been gifted over many years to start their ornament collection. These little ornament gift bags are used every year and grace our Christmas Eve table.
- My Gift Wrapping Cart is WAY UP THERE in terms of favorite projects. The organization of my gift wrap supplies had long been an albatross around my neck and this cart has really helped corral and keep everything in place.
- Our hiking trip through Austria inspired this wool felt garland…it seemed that wool felt was everywhere! This garland continues to grace our mantle every year and brings back memories of that fun family trip.
- And last, but surely not least, is the painting I did of Santa. He was another, last minute, spur of the moment project that drives Terry a wee bit crazy, but which he now loves as much as I do. I have had so many queries about him that I made copies available on Society 6.
To refer back to this post showing Favorite Christmas Projects, bookmark this page or pin the following image.
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today.
If you are looking for even more holiday decorating ideas, check out this Christmas tour of my home for a plethora of ideas!
Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 2-3 emails a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
By subscribing to Nourish and Nestle, we will only use your email address to send you emails (no more than 2-3 per week) that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
And please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all of our emails.
You can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…