Print off these free Christmas Handmade Gift Tags to accompany all the beautiful gifts you’ve made for your friends and family.
If you’ve been a busy elf making gifts to give this Christmas, you’ll surely want to attach one of these Handmade Gift Tags to accompany your hand-crafted treasure.
what you need for these gift tags
Some of these are affiliate links, and I will earn a small commission off the sale of these products, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- You’ll need the Handmade Gift Tags PDF. Click here to access and download the free PDF containing all four Handmade Gift Tag designs.
- Cardstock. While I always opt for thick cardstock, make sure you check what thickness of cardstock your printer can handle. Most printers can handle 65# cardstock and some even 85#, but check it out before you buy a ream!
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- If you want to cut your tags to look like ‘tags’, this is the 2″ by 3″ paper punch I used. It very handily comes with a little hole punch for the top of the tag. Otherwise, you will also need a hole punch.
- The tag punch is optional, you could easily just cut the tags into rectangles.
- Ribbon or twine. I used Baker’s Twine.
how to print and cut out your handmade gift tags
- Download the free PDF
- Print it on cardstock. Make sure to set your printer to “Print Actual Size.”
- Notice that the lines for each tag extend past the gift tag to the top and bottom of the paper. Those are to help you line the tags in your paper cutter if you use one. So, go ahead and start at the farthest edge of the paper and cut along those lines.
- Cut each vertical strip, so you’ll have four strips of gift tags.
- To keep the tags a rectangle shape, just cut across the top and bottom of each tag, punch a hole, and thread a cute ribbon or twine through the hole.
- If you are using a tag punch, line up the paper so that the tag’s bottom line is at the punch’s bottom. Before punching the tag out, make sure everything is lined up straight.
Bookmark this page or pin the following image to refer to these Christmas Handmade Gift Tags in the future.
Thanks so much for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me!
If you want to ensure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the pale green box on the right or click here. I usually send one email weekly so I won’t inundate your inbox. I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
We will only use your email address to send you emails, no more than 1-2 weekly. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns and other printables. Check back often as this library will continue to grow. Please know that you can unsubscribe anytime by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails.
And you can access many of the products I refer to on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or use the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit.
I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…