A collection of purchased and handmade gift ideas for mom.
I think we can all agree that the definition of a ‘mom’ does not have to include a biological connection.
So, for the woman in your world who loves you unconditionally, takes joy in making your favorite dinner, and is always a willing listener, here are some gift ideas for moms for their birthday, Mother’s Day, or Christmas.
Heck, you may just want to gift your mom just because it’s…well…Monday!
Some of these links may be affiliate links and I may earn a small commission off of the sale of these products to help defray the costs of operating this site, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
If you’d like to make a gift for your mom:
- A jar of Herbal Bath Salts will be a most welcome gift for anyone, especially a mom who needs a little TLC.
- Hand Made Heel and Foot Balm Easily make several of these tubes of heel balm for all the important women in your world.
- Cuticle and Hand Balm Along the same lines, this hand and cuticle cream can be scented with your or your giftees’ favorite scents.
- Lavender Filled Sachets Fill mom’s drawers with the scent of lavender with these easy-to-make sachets.
- Hand Knit Washcloths: You could knit up a couple and pair them with a special bar of soap or bath soak. Check out all my knit washcloth patterns here.
- Crochet Edged Linen Throw: You can easily make a linen throw for mom in a week, or less with some basic sewing and crochet skills. This throw is perfect for the spring and summer months when she just needs a light covering on some of those cool evenings. Instructions are here.
- Use the Waterlogue app to take photos of mom’s kids or grandkids and turn them into watercolor works of art. You can print them on a heavy stock paper on your printer and then frame them or send the image to an online canvas print store. See here for more information.
I hope these suggestions give you some gift ideas for moms. I know I’d be thrilled with just about any of these (hint hint)!
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today. Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 1 email a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
When you subscribe to Nourish and Nestle, be assured that we will only use your email address to send you emails that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit patterns, crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
Please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails.
Did you know that you can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page? You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…