Well, hello there friends!
I spent this past week slapping no less than 10 colors of paint on the walls in my kitchen and den only to decide that I am not going to change the paint color after all! Do you ever do that? Now I need to repaint over all those swatches!
And, November doesn’t care that I’ve been a little paint-preoccupied…it’s coming and we are slowly preparing for all the hoopla that is just around the corner.
We are watching ‘The Man in the High Castle’…and…hmmm. We are in the third season and it seems that there are at least 2 parallel universes? Don’t tell me what happens…we are going to stick with it.
Some of these links may be affiliate links and I may earn a small commission off of the sale of these products, but the price you are charged is not affected. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- A friend of mine just let me know about this newsletter; if you find yourself looking for what’s on Netflix or Amazon or Hulu or HBO, then this is thrice-weekly newsletter will surely be welcome in your inbox.
- Now would be a great time to put together your Wrapping Paper Organizing Cart.
- I am wont to add a little salt to just about anything, including cheese…makes Terry cringe…so I can see using the liquid from feta cheese to brine any number of things.
- These Snow-Covered Coconut Christmas Tree Cookies are so easy to make…and a big hit! Make sure to add the edible glitter stars!
- Looking for a new podcast? Proof from America’s Test Kitchen dishes (see what I did there?) on food mysteries.
- Use a little teapot instead of a gravy boat! Keeps it warmer and much less messy!
We are just about ready to hit the road for a quick 24-hour trip to visit our daughter today, so I’m wrapping this Monday Musing up. Flora and Peep’s favorite sitter is coming to spend the time with them…she spoils them so!
Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me today.
Please know that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. If you want to make sure you don’t miss future content, pop your email in the beige box up on the right or click here. I usually send out 2-3 emails a week, so I won’t inundate your inbox…believe me, I’m sensitive to an overflowing email inbox!
By subscribing to Nourish and Nestle, we will only use your email address to send you emails (no more than 2-3 per week) that will keep you up to date with the latest news and content on the site. In addition, you will have access to my growing library of knit & crochet patterns, as well as other printables. This library will continue to grow, so check back often.
And please know that you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all of our emails.
You can access many of the products I refer to in all of my posts on my Nourish and Nestle Amazon Page. You can access it here.
So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle here or using the form on the right sidebar. It’s towards the top a bit. I have sent all my subscribers the link to the Subscriber Benefits Library. If you missed it or misplaced it, drop me a line.
Until next time…